Many people are living with the effects of unresolved trauma without realising it.
Indicators of having experienced a big shock or trauma can include:
- Being on high alert
- Restless Sleep
- Persistent unwanted thoughts
- Avoiding memory triggers
- Feeling disorganised or overwhelmed
- We often associate the word “trauma” with highly dangerous or life-threatening events. It is sometimes mistakenly thought that we need to have been in a war-zone to have experienced a trauma.
- Yet, we all have experiences in everyday life which can shock or stress our nervous systems.
- Many times these are mild enough to resolve naturally and leave no lasting impact. Sometimes, however, the impact is greater and longer-lasting.
- The classical Greek definition of trauma is “wound”. With TBT™, this broad description is used, because it explains how a trauma feels: like a wound or injury is affecting the body, heart and mind.
- Rejection from a loved one. Harsh words or bullying. Abuse of any sort. A tragic loss. Accidents. Witnessing disturbing scenes. A big shock… Our responses are very individual and are all valid.
- Any experience which leaves a lasting, significant, negative impact, such as the indicators mentioned above, can mean that your brain has treated and stored the experience as a trauma.
- Traumas are like “invisible wounds”, held deep within the nervous system – and they require a special process to reach them, resolve them and restore equilibrium again.
- This is exactly what TBT™ is for… and what it does so brilliantly.
With the right technique, you CAN move on from traumas.
Moving on from suffering, to freedom.
I AM® Moving On Session – Ashley’s Story
In one session, Ashley went from feeling like she “had a huge hole in her heart” to being able to comfortably talk about the unexpected, tragic loss of her younger brother.
I AM® Moving On Session – Nathan’s Story
Nathan knew something wasn’t right and yet wasn’t sure what it was. His I AM® Moving On Session revealed – and resolved – a significant trauma, which had caused his feelings of confusion and lack of clarity. He was then able to move on with his life again.
I AM® Moving On Session – Bron’s Story
After receiving her traumatic diagnosis of breast cancer, Bron took her terror of dying from “off the scale”, down to zero, with one I AM® Moving On Session. She believes her reduction in stress also helped her cope with an extremely challenging treatment regime.
How it works
Book a session
Use the online booking calendar to book your Individual Session: in-person at Kendall (mid-north coast of NSW, Australia) or via secure online video meeting (worldwide).
I AM® Moving On Session
This safe, gentle and confidential one-hour Individual Session steps you through the process of uncoupling traumatic memories from the disturbing, unwanted symptoms.
Experience the difference
100% money-back guarantee, if improvement is not felt within 48 hours.
Certified TBT™ Practitioners
- Ingrid Weissmann, Dip HM, Dip Bow Ther, NFM, ATMS, WWCC, has been a health professional since 1992.
- She has been a Certified TBT™ Practitioner since 2015.
- Ingrid is also the Certified TBT™ Trainer for Australia.
- Her qualifications include: Western Herbalism, Bowen Therapy, Natural Fertility Management, Loss and Grief Counselling, Co-dependency Counselling, Yoga and Meditation Teaching, plus TBT™.
- She is the creator of the I AM Method®, a 10-week comprehensive course in personal development.
- Use the online booking calendar to book your I AM® Moving On Session with Ingrid.
- Malcolm Fowler, Dip HM, Dip Bow Ther, ATMS, has been a health professional since 1998.
- He has been a Certified TBT™ Practitioner since 2015.
- His qualifications include: Western Herbalism, Bowen Therapy, Loss and Grief Counselling, Co-dependency Counselling, Yoga and Meditation Teaching, plus TBT™.
- Use the online booking calendar to book your I AM® Moving On Session with Malcolm.
- Note: The online booking calendar defaults to a session with Ingrid. Please write in the comments if you would like to have your session with Malcolm.
More about TBT™
- TBT™ has been specifically designed to eliminate the symptoms of post-traumatic stress and the impact of negative experiences.
- It is suitable for children and adults of all cultural backgrounds and belief systems.
- It works on all traumatic memories – no matter how recent, old, small, large, minor or complex they are.
- TBT™ is non-retraumatising, as very little detail about the original event is required.
- The process gently and systematically uncouples memories of traumatic experiences from the involuntary, ongoing responses to shock, which are stored in the body’s nervous system and brain.
- Step-by-step, the impact of the memory of the original event is altered. The memory remains, yet it no longer triggers disturbing reactions in the body and mind.
- TBT™ provides rapid relief. Even major traumas are usually resolved within a one hour session.
- Once the neural pathways of the brain adjust, permanent change is the result.