Many people feel stuck and are searching for ways to move past their pain.
What is a "trauma"? This 2-minute video explains.
What is the Trauma Buster Technique™ (TBT™)?
TBT™ is a mind-body technique designed to eliminate the symptoms of trauma and post-traumatic stress symptoms (PTS). It uncouples the memory of the traumatic experience from the effect in the body, thereby giving relief.Learn More About TBT™
Recent TBT™ Training Participants
The Next TBT™ Training in Australia - Online
- Thursday to Saturday, dates to be confirmed – early 2021.
- 9.30am till 5.00pm each day. Short segments and practical exercises.
How it works
Secure your place
Book a Free Enquiry Call to discover whether TBT™ Training is right for you, and apply if it is. Click here to book your Free Enquiry Call.
Attend the TBT™ Training
Attend the 3 day live TBT™ Training with a select group of like-minded others. Gain confidence with guided step-by-step experiential learning.
Experience the freedom
Safely help your clients achieve previously unimaginable results – and build a raving fan-base with a highly successful business.
TBT™ presented at United Nations
- On 4th June 2019, Isabelle Levrat, Certified TBT™ Trainer from France, presented TBT™ at a United Nations meeting in Geneva, Switzerland.
- This meeting of NGO Officials discussed UN Sustainable Development Goals – ways to address the world’s most pressing societal challenges, by 2030.
- Isabelle’s presentation was very well-received, with many enquiries and great interest from the audience.
- As a result, TBT™ is now being considered by numerous NGOs as a leading technique for the resolution of traumatic symptoms.