Many people feel stuck and are searching for ways to move past their pain.
What is a "trauma"? This 2-minute video explains.
What is TBT®?
TBT® is a mind-body technique designed to eliminate the symptoms of trauma and post-traumatic stress symptoms (PTS). It uncouples the memory of the traumatic experience from the effect in the body, thereby giving relief.Learn More About What TBT® Is
Recent TBT® Training Participants
The Next TBT® Training in Australia - Online
- Starts: Thursday 18th March to Saturday 20th March 2021.
- This live, interactive workshop will be held online, via Zoom.
- 9.30am till 5.00pm each day. Short segments and practical exercises.
- This 3-day live workshop is followed by case studies and supervision.
How it works
Secure your place
Book a Free Intro Call to discover whether TBT® Training is right for you, and apply if it is. Click here to book your Free Intro Call.
Attend the TBT® Training
Attend the 3 day live TBT® Training with a select group of like-minded others. Gain confidence with ongoing supervision and guidance.
Experience the freedom
Safely help your clients achieve previously unattainable results – and build a raving fan-base with a highly successful business.
TBT® presented at United Nations
- On 4th June 2019, Isabelle Levrat, Certified TBT® Trainer from France, presented TBT® at a United Nations meeting in Geneva, Switzerland.
- This meeting of NGO Officials discussed UN Sustainable Development Goals – ways to address the world’s most pressing societal challenges, by 2030.
- Isabelle’s presentation was very well-received, with many enquiries and great interest from the audience.
- As a result, TBT® is now being considered by numerous NGOs as a leading technique for the resolution of traumatic symptoms.